How To Be vegetarian - Finally this recipes is ready for try. This food recipes is out as the final result of my experiments on creating new unique Vegetarian Recipes, as usual I do it in very low budget but the good result and easy to serve. I get an inspiration from tricolore salad which consist of 3 basic color red, green, and white. It’s suitable for Vegetarian and 100% Vegetarian Vegan!
Here is the final result
What you will need:
1 cup of vegetable stock
a spash of red wine
2-3 big handfuls of fresh spinach, chopped
1 can of white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
1 medium onion, halved and sliced
1 leek, trimmed and sliced
5 garlic cloves, chopped
4 oz. crimini mushrooms, sliced
1 22 oz. can of diced tomatoes
Here is the step by step:
1. In a large stock pot, drizzle a little olive oil in the bottom and turn on medium low heat.
2. Add in the onion, leek, and garlic. Saute just until soft. Add in the mushrooms, toss together and add in a splash of red wine.
3. Add the can of diced tomatoes, vegetable stock and 2-3 cups water.
4. Cover the pot and let the soup come to a soft boil.
5. Reduce heat to low and let cook for about 1 hour.
6. Stir occasionally and add more water is it starts evaporating.
7. Before you serve, stir in the beans and spinach.
8. Serve warm and enjoy! This would be great with a piece of super crusty bread!